PROTECTING HIGH-VALUE ASSETS
Electronics Shipping Services in Pittsburgh
We pack, crate, and ship heavy, large, sensitive, and expensive assets for the nation’s most selective technology companies. Why do they choose Craters & Freighters Pittsburgh? These companies pick us because we have been a leader in specialty packing, crating, and shipping for nearly three decades. They wouldn’t trust IT equipment, computers, sensitive electronics, and laboratory testing equipment to anyone else.
Computer Equipment Packaging
The shipping process can be hard on fragile computer components. We assess the item you plan to ship to determine everything from what kind of padding is required to minimize vibration, to what specifications the crate we build must meet to protect the device during transit.
You can rely on Craters & Freighters Pittsburgh for all your electronics shipping needs.
We use the most advanced packaging methods and materials to ensure a safe journey.
- Computer hardware
- Computer terminals
- LCD and plasma monitors/TVs
- Server racks
- Video conferencing equipment
- Telecommunication equipment
- Testing equipment
- Sensitive laboratory equipment
- Air-ride trailers and box trucks
- Local blanket-wrap server moves
- Long-haul server moves
- Dedicated trailer or box truck services
- Expedited truck moves that include two-man, monitored, and secure teams for high-value IT equipment
- Ocean container, LCL, or FCL
- Pickup and pack-only ready on our dock for your carrier
Premium Protection for Your Valuables
You can be confident we use the latest packaging technologies to prepare your items for safe shipment, whether that’s across the country or around the world.
- Custom wood crates — single-use or reusable
- Custom double-wall cardboard containers
- Palletization — strapped and wrapped
- Anti-static bubble wrap to minimize static shock
- Floating decks to allow for movement in the lateral, longitudinal, and vertical direction for sensitive electronics and equipment
- Built-in ramps for ease of removal and repack
- Shock and tip sensors
- Vapor barrier bagging (Method II pack) for long-term storage, high-humidity moves, or international ocean moves
Industrial Crating for Used Equipment Brokers
At Craters & Freighters Pittsburgh, we work with several used equipment brokers in need of high-quality industrial crating services with experienced crating and packaging teams. Used equipment must be handled as carefully as new equipment.
We utilize custom wood crates, specialized packaging, as well as custom pallets and skids for our industrial crating projects. These types of solutions ensure protection throughout the rigorous shipping process or when assets need to be stored. Whether traveling by air, land, or sea, safety and security for your industrial assets are our priority.
We provide our proven crating solutions to used equipment brokers who help various organizations, including:
- Auction houses
- And more
If your assets need protection from moisture, shock, vibration, or temperature variations, we know exactly what to do. Our wooden crates and optimal packaging will be tailored to suit your needs and goals. Traveling overseas? No problem. All of our crates are ISPM-15 certified and will pass inspection for entry.
Contact us today to learn more about our commitment to helping used equipment brokers with their industrial crating needs.
Get a fast, free, no-obligation cost estimate from Craters & Freighters Pittsburgh.
Provide some information on your needs and we’ll get back to you right away with a figure you can use in your planning.
Proudly serving Western PA, Eastern OH, and Northern WV. Primary service areas include: Pittsburgh, Cranberry Township, Butler, Erie, Altoona, & Washington in PA; Morgantown & Wheeling in WV; and Youngstown in OH.